Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still Here

Hi there! If anyone is still stopping by, I just wanted to let you know that things are well and that I haven't forgotten about this little blog...and I've been keeping up with you, too! The past month has been incredibly busy with major highs and some definite lows. Stay tuned for the next post about the crazy month that was June 2011.
For now, I just wanted to let you know that a little over a week ago we moved! That's right, we're finally a family of three in one~albeit small~ location (and we have Allie-dog back!). We're loving our DC condo as well as our neighborhood and can't wait to explore this amazing city for the next three years!
I am incredibly bummed that our computer is not recognizing our camera, thus I can't download any recent pictures I've taken...ugh! We're working on it, though, and I can't wait to share pictures of one adorable little boy :-) I don't feel like a post is complete without a picture, and I'm also in a totally nostalgic mood tonight. (Warning: I probably will be this way all month because it was JULY of last year that we flew across the world to meet our precious son!) So....I'll leave you with this sweet face from a picture we saw exactly one year ago, just weeks before boarding a plane to bring him home.
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's been a year! I don't have to tell you that you are blessed! And congrats on getting settled in the same town as your husband. I know you are SO glad! Hope you're having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete