Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Referral!!!

We got "the call" yesterday at 5:15pm. God has blessed us with a 6 week-old beautiful baby boy! He is beautiful, healthy, and perfect in every way. More details soon :-)

19 comments:

  1. WAHOOO!!! That is awesome news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching your site for weeks now! Congratulations! Soak these sweet moments up and write it all down!

    Laura
    www.littlehoffman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Keep us up to date. We are so happy for you. - Laura and Jim Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAaaaay!!!! I just cried tears of joy, and we don't even know eachother! :) Congratulations!!! -Emily www.bloggingwoggle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so incredibly happy for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! We are so happy for you - congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah a boy!!! So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is such wonderful news!!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Six weeks old! What a blessing! Praise God and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So exciting! Can't wait to hear the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge Congrats...Hope Operation Nursery is on a fast pace:)
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations...I remember how exciting that call is and am so happy for you and your hubby! Can't wait to see how God continues to graft him into your family!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my goodness! That is SO AMAZING...so tiny! I would love to take some pics for you when we travel in a few weeks. Email me at erynkesler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! A baby boy! I am so excited for ya'll, and rejoicing that the Lord is finally bringing a child into your home!

    ReplyDelete