The judge was not in court today. Don't really know why, but hoping he/she shows up soon. Gladney sounded positive about tomorrow, and thinks a ruling could be made within the next 24 hours. Trying our best to remain positive ourselves...
Thinking of you, Ginger! I hate that I missed the shower this weekend. I hope Brooke let you know that we were out of town on family vacation. I pray that tomorrow is THE day!
Oh my gosh!!! I've been checking your blog every few hours waiting for your good news. Looks like we're all waiting a little longer! My Dad always says getting there is half the fun! Laura K.
Tomorrow will be your day.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Ginger! I hate that I missed the shower this weekend. I hope Brooke let you know that we were out of town on family vacation. I pray that tomorrow is THE day!
ReplyDeleteHang in there!!!
ReplyDeletePraying that the third time is indeed the charm!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for peace in the waiting....Adoption has always amazed me and I couldn't be more happy for y'all!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I've been checking your blog every few hours waiting for your good news. Looks like we're all waiting a little longer! My Dad always says getting there is half the fun!
ReplyDeleteLaura K.
I REALLY hope today is THE day!!!!
ReplyDeleteThird time will certainly be the charm!! Anxiously awaiting the news. Pat W.
ReplyDeleteStopped by to see an update and his sweet face! Baby E is yours!!! :)
ReplyDelete