Wednesday, May 26, 2010

COURT DATE!

Gladney called yesterday with our court date...it's June 15th!...this is the day the Ethiopian courts will hear our case for the first time in order for Judah to become legally ours. Please pray that we will "pass court" the first time on the 15th. Sometimes court dates are postponed or rescheduled, due to paperwork mishaps or their schedules changing. Now that we only have to go to Ethiopia once, Jeff and I do not have to be there for our court date. Our Power of Attorney from our agency will go to court for us that day. If we pass court on the 15th, we will travel to bring him home sometime in July! Someone pinch me! I cannot believe this is happening!

And more good news...we received an update on Judah last week. He is growing like crazy and just as healthy (and adorable!) as he can be. A huge thank you to our Gladney friends, Lisa and Eryn, who are in Ethiopia now bringing home their little angels. They are visiting the Gladney foster care centers today and loving on Judah! And Lisa is delivering these gifts to our little man. Hope he enjoys the clothes, soft rattles, and  pictures of his family in his little photo book.

Loved this one and wanted him to know that we are hugging him all the way across the globe.


And look who made the family photo album! We wanted Judah to become familiar with this furry face :-)

15 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! So excited for you -- just one step closer to meeting Baby E! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So happy for ya'll!! That is super exciting news! I love the cute outfits too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for y'all!!! July is almost here ohmygosh!! Can't wait to meet this little baby who we've loved and prayed about!! God is so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying you pass the first time. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's so amazing! Your court date is coming soon!

    Thanks for your sweet message on our blog... it's all just so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing news!!!!
    Sending a big congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How incredibly exciting!!!! What a summer you're gonna have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea for court dates! We're June 14th--maybe we'll travel together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! I will praying everything goes smoothly and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo happy for y'all. What a gift & joy. Praying for you & your little lion!! Hope to meet him one day. God bless & protect you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOORAY for Court Dates! LOVE the Snoopy onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been absent from the blogging world for a while, so I am just now catching up on all your news! I am so happy for ya'll! Tears rolled down my face as I read about your referral day. How precious! Love the name Jude too! I will be praying for you to pass on June 15th...I know the importance of court dates. Congrats to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you guys!! I will be thinking about you and hope it goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Just 10 more days until court!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Likes Family is so excited for y'all!!!!

    ReplyDelete