What a surprise when I clicked on your page this morning! I have tears in my eyes...oh, how precious! God has blessed you so much! Congratulations, he is adorable! :)
Ginger he is adorable. I am so happy for you and Jeff! What a journey. Thank you for sharing it with us. I will continue to pray for you until you are finally together! Thank you Lord for this precious miracle.
CONGRATS to you! What a beautiful face! He is just precious! Will be praying for safe travel as you head to Ethiopia! I am so thankful your little one will be home soon!
Oh, Virginia, he is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you both, and will continue to pray for fast and safe travels for you all. Congratulations! God is so good!!!
He's precious! Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy...parenting is rich with rewards and I trust the Lord is going to bless you beyond measure as you start this new adventure!
He is absolutely PERFECT!!!! What a blessing! Will be praying for a quick travel date as I can only imagine how hard it is to wait!!! Please tell Jeff congrats for me as well! Really so happy for y'all!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just stunning! Hoping for quick travel dates for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is just so beautiful!! Absolutely precious! I am just so happy for ya'll!! What great news!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just precious!!!!!! Huge Congrats;).
ReplyDeleteBrenda
He is beautiful. Congrats...
ReplyDeletecongratulations! he is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSooo happy for y'all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What a beautiful boy you have!!! :)
ReplyDeletePraise the LORD! He is a beautiful boy!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a surprise when I clicked on your page this morning! I have tears in my eyes...oh, how precious! God has blessed you so much! Congratulations, he is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Ginger & Jeff! I know you can't wait to bring him home. God speed!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulatins Ginger and Jeff! He's adorable! May God give you safe travels to bring him home soon!
ReplyDeleteGinger he is adorable. I am so happy for you and Jeff! What a journey. Thank you for sharing it with us. I will continue to pray for you until you are finally together! Thank you Lord for this precious miracle.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is just too adorable for words! We are so beyond excited for you guys! Can't wait to celebrate little Judah this weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Such a cutie!!! Look at all that hair. Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing!!!! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Those eyes! And, wow! Head full of hair! Love it! Congratulations! Very happy for you all! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOH YAY! Congratulations! He is gorgeous!!! And I am Ginny's neighbor. I'm glad I found you on here! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest little boy I have seen! So happy for you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! Praise God!! How wonderfully exciting!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a beautiful baby! I can't wait for us to hear those words!!!
Prayers going up for you all.
CONGRATS to you! What a beautiful face! He is just precious! Will be praying for safe travel as you head to Ethiopia! I am so thankful your little one will be home soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, Virginia, he is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you both, and will continue to pray for fast and safe travels for you all. Congratulations! God is so good!!!
ReplyDeleteGinger I am sooo happy for you guys!!! He is precious. We got our referral today!!
ReplyDeleteHe's precious! Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy...parenting is rich with rewards and I trust the Lord is going to bless you beyond measure as you start this new adventure!
ReplyDeletePrecious! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely PERFECT!!!! What a blessing! Will be praying for a quick travel date as I can only imagine how hard it is to wait!!! Please tell Jeff congrats for me as well! Really so happy for y'all!
ReplyDelete