Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blessed

Hello again everyone! Our new family of three has been home for five days and things are going great! Thank you, thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers during this time. We could have never imagined what a perfect angel Judah would be, and we could have never imagined the love we have for our little one. The transition back home has been surprisingly smooth. We are all getting great sleep (thanks to Jeff and I taking shifts), and it has been a tremendous joy to have this time with just the three of us. We've had a week filled with bath time, spit up, Moby wraps, poopie diapers, first visit to the doctor, washing bottles and boiling nipples, rocking to sleep, morning tummy time, evening strolls, few tears, and LOTS of smiles.
We are blessed.






16 comments:

  1. He is sooooo cute!!! I cant wait to see you both! Call me whenever it's a good time for you. We have a lot of catching up to do. LOL Hugs and kisses, Pat W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful boy! I see one of the twins' favorites in there, the crinkle tummy lion, they love him. We also love our Moby around here, can't wait until it is cooler so we can wear them out more! Can't wait to read about all your adventures!

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Your son is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Have fun and enjoy him. Maybe we can get together after we get back with our little girl. Laura and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, baby Judah!! He is so precious! So excited that he is HOME! It has been so great to watch your journey bringing him home! Makes me so excited about bringing home Caroline Faith one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! I am so excited for yall! He is precious and I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, he is SO ADORABLE! I am so thrilled to hear that the adjustment is going smoothly! I could not be more excited for you guys!
    Love,
    Kelly Akers

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad the transition has been a smooth one. We will conintue to pray for you guys--enjoy every minute..it really goes by too fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ging and Jeff! He's so precious! Glad you're home with your gift! I can't wait to snuggle him!
    Love y'all,
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the update! Thanks for posting about your first week home! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Ginger! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe how stinking adorable he is!!! Keep the pictures coming! :) I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Home!!! It was so wonderful to meet you in Addis even though it was brief! I'm glad the transition is going well. Thinking of you and sending hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's so much better looking than his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on becoming a family of three! Your baby Judah is quite a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete