Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get It Sold!

I cannot believe this is now in our yard. 

We've been in this home for almost 5 years now. In some ways, it seems like the blink of an eye and in some ways it seems as if we've lived here forever. While it's been far from my dream home, I feel like in a way Jeff and I have grown up here....our first huge purchase together with lots of responsibility; our comfort after long, tough days working our first "real" jobs; a place of refuge and escape during our darkest days of grief and loss; and now a place with new life, filled with crazy love and loud laughter; and most importantly, our first son's first home. Although Judah will never remember this place, his mom and dad certainly will~with the fondest of memories. For now, he's just excited about getting. it. sold. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good luck on a quick sale of your home! Where are you guys moving? Just to a different home in your community or to a new city?

    Your little Judah has grown so much and he's one handsome little dude! I think Ethiopian children are the most beautiful in the world! :) Maybe I'm biased, being a Mom and all, but still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V,

    Good luck on selling the house! I hope it is quick and for what you want.

    Jude is a doll and a blessing.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete