Well, it seems as if our life as we know it has been put on hold during the entire month of January. We are listing our home on the market to sell next week, and who knew it would be so much work to "declutter" and stage?! Judah has been a trooper, though, and seems to not realize that much of anything is going on. What has he been up to? Let's see...for starters he is now 10 months old?! Can you believe it? I mean, look how much he looks like a big boy now!
p.s. He LOVES that yellow ball (thanks Aunt Amy!) and I LOVE when he crosses his ankles/feet when he sits...so. cute.
J-man still seems to be loving life and I'm pretty sure he'll be loving it even more soon because he is so close to walking! He received a few toys for Christmas to help him walk, and he is really on the move with those. (video to come :-) He still loves to give kisses and clapping is his new trick (whew! we worked on that one for so long). As you can see from the pictures below, we've had many pajama days this month~as it has been cold and all I've been doing is working in the house. And just for the record, I love PJ days :-) Below are a few of Judah's favorite past-times on these days:
Sorting shapes. Although he hasn't mastered it, he certainly knows the concept. He gets so excited that he squeals right before the shape drops. Here he is placing a shape in the side of his "Mickey Mouse Airplane."
Climbing. That's right, my boy is trying to climb up shelves! Thankfully, he hasn't mastered this one yet, although I'm pretty sure one day I'm going to walk in a room only to find him near the ceiling :-) Here he is climbing up one of his toy shelves, then trying to climb up my leg.
Studying up on his urology. Yes, he likes to "read" his daddy's urology journals. Never too young, right?!
And that's about it! Here's hoping to more fun adventures after our house lists next week. Wish us luck!
Judah's getting so big! And I am in love with that little fro! I.am.serious! By the way, I see Scout in the background of one of the pics, Tucker LOVES Scout! ;) Good luck with putting your house on the market, you know I'm praying for y'all! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing up so quickly! I'm so thankful for the blog to see the pics and videos. Hugs and kisses to J-man!
ReplyDeletehi! am now following your blog : )
ReplyDeleteLove the header picture of your lil man; precious !!!