Last night's Oscars inspired me to go through some old videos of mine. Okay, not really but I did upload several of them recently and I can't believe that I didn't post this one taken in early January. This is when J-man was really into initiating Peek-a-Boo. Initially, I had no idea what he was doing when he would crouch behind furniture, only later to pop up with a smile. Although a little late, I thought this should be posted as his film debut. Don't mind the narration, and his little fall at the end :-)
Love me some J-man! You are so good with your video journaling! Makes me realize how much I really need to be getting my camera out way more often! Love you and can't wait to see you soon!!!
Love me some J-man! You are so good with your video journaling! Makes me realize how much I really need to be getting my camera out way more often!
ReplyDeleteLove you and can't wait to see you soon!!!