Okay, so I'm a little late (are you noticing a theme?!) but my amazing husband had a birthday exactly one week ago~when this post was originally intended to be published. Well, a lot happened last week...the major event....drum roll, please....we have a contract on our house! Huge blessing that I will write about in the near future. For now, I'd like to focus on Jeff, the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. Thus, I am forever grateful for the day of his birth. His positivity, joyfulness, and wisdom inspire me each and every day, and I am a better woman because of it. He is honest, communicative, forgiving, and terribly funny...for all these reasons, our marriage is beautiful. He truly is my better half, and this birthday is extra special because it reminds me how awesome it has been to see him father our precious son. Jeff's love for Judah makes my love for Jeff stronger and our love for each other deeper.
Truly. Grateful. For. This. Man.
 |
| Love this pic that was taken on the way out the door for our DC weekend to look for a new place to live...excited about the next chapter in our lives! |
Unfortunately, after leaving for work at 5am, Jeff arrived home on his birthday around midnight. After a hard day, we still managed to celebrate with some cake, bubbly, cards and gifts.
Here he is embarrassed by my solo performance of the "Happy Birthday" song while taking pictures of him.
And I love this one, too, because he is sentimental reading his card from Judah.
On most days, however, Jeff makes it home to feed, bathe, and rock our little one to sleep. These two boys are crazy together! And crazy about each other, I might add...can't you tell?!
Post-bath kisses
Pure Sweetness
Happy Birthday Dada!
How sweet Ginger! Hooray for the Nix family and all that God has in store for them! You will be missed though!
ReplyDelete