With our new nap schedule (we're finally to 1 successful nap per day!), comes a new wake-up routine. This one was decided by Judah, but his mommy loves it. Previously, he wanted me to come get him almost immediately after he awoke. Done. Get me outta this thing. Apparently, he's grown to love his bed because now he enjoys lingering for a little while, taking his sweet time after he wakes up~much like someone else I know ;-) After a hug, I give him his
coffee, I mean milk...just look how excited he gets over milk these days.
Then he sits in the corner and ponders deep thoughts with Shasta for quite a while, and sometimes even shares his milk with Shasta...so sweet!
Sometimes he'll read a few books but because I had the camera out, he decided to throw a "party" on this particular day. He is such a little ham when he sees my camera!
The party then gets really crazy. I mean, the no-handed milk slam?!
Check ya Later!
Hope your weekend is just as crib-tastic!
he is so stinkin' cute ginger!!!!! hope you guys are adjusting well. would love to catch up sometime in the next few weeks!
ReplyDeleteohmyword he's a HAM! I love it! What a fun personality!! Love you Judah Wells Nix! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI hate that your son isn't the most precious thing in the world! And p.s. i LOVE that bedding! Love and miss!
ReplyDelete