McLeansville, North Carolina
One of the elementary schools where I'm a psychologist-
What a sweet staff and such a special day!
Greensboro, North Carolina
Celebrated with wonderful friends and co-workers
Given by the best of friends~Barbara, Susan, and Amy (not in attendance due to her baby being born just 2 days before :-)
The amazing setting of Susan's back yard
Yep, everyone got a safari silly band!
Checking out the delicious food
The awesome lion cake that Jennilee created!
Opening gifts!
Suiting up for tie-dying! Look behind us at all of the tie-dyed onesies, bibs, and burpcloths that the guests made. Judah is going to be the cutest hippie in town :-)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Celebrated with wonderful friends
Hosted by these lovely ladies from our church, Jan and Holly
Beautiful table and flowers created by a local florist from Africa
Guests intensely playing the "Name the Baby Animal" game
Practicing with Baby Wyatt...he weighs the same as Judah :-)
Check out this amazing diaper cake made by my dear friend Kate, another hostess
And look what Jeff got for carrying all of the diapers and accessories...a "dude diaper bag!"
Birmingham, Alabama
Celebrated with more incredible friends from back home
Hosted by my besties, Rachel, Nancy, and Brooke
More amazing decor and food!
Nancy painted this adorable lion with surrounding lyrics from one of my favorite songs for Judah
Photo display of our adoption process
Sunglasses for Judah, just like mommy!
Adorable gift from Auntie Stacey :-)
Beautiful day with beautiful friends!
Sylacauga, Alabama
My hometown, given by my mom and her friends at my parents' beautiful home...what a special day!
Beautiful table!
Check out this cake!
So grateful my Mammaw (Judah's Great Grandmother) got to come!
Sweet friends from high school
Amazed by all of the gifts!
Nieces helping me open them!
Best gift of all...a baby quilt made by Granny Cunningham (Judah's Great-Grandmother)
Delivered by Judah's Gran'ma and Aunt Vickie, who drove from Kentucky to attend
Thank you to everyone who has celebrated with us!
We are truly grateful!













Ginny, you don't know me, however I found your blog by reading my friend's (Beth Raiford Parkman) blog. Your journey is incredible, and I'm so glad you get to bring your little man home, soon. Our friends are in the adoption process, and by reading your blog, it answers so many questions and helps me understand their journey.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and your beautiful family!
Mercer
(Columbus, GA)
Oh my goodness, how wonderful to be showered so well!! :) I think little Judah is going to be so cute in all his new things! So, so happy for ya'll! Beautiful showers!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a JOY and blessing to have friends and family who GET IT and celebrate fully the joy of your adoption!!! I am so happy for you. They were PRECIOUS celebrations. :o) Angel
ReplyDeleteOh My Ginger! You have been busy!! The room looks fantastic! And all the showers from friends/colleagues/family- what a blessing! Your sweet one is so loved- as are you and Jeff!
ReplyDeleteSooo fun Ginger! I was just praying for y'all this morning! I'm so thankful for all the wonderful friends you have to shower y'all with love and gifts...that is such a blessing! I know this little guy is already so loved!
ReplyDeleteHoly hair! Judah got so many presents!! I know it's been an exciting and tiring few weeks. I so wish I could have seen you in B'ham. Everyone looks great!
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! What a blessing to be showered so wonderfully! Now all you need is Judah!
ReplyDeleteWow!! You, Judah and Jeff are so loved :) Your showers looked amazing! You deserve it all. Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete