Monday, July 19, 2010

Destination Ethiopia

We left our North Carolina home and our little Westie Allie shortly after 10:00 a.m. on July 18.  We are now working our way through customs in Ethiopia.  We are safe after the long flight.  We know that God will continue to be with us as we await our introduction to our beautiful baby boy.  We are half-way around this wonderful world ready for our "big dream" to be real.

8 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of yall so much! I am so glad yall had a safe trip and I look forward to reading your updates! Enjoy this special time! Love you both!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're there and you have internet!!! Hopefully, you slept on the plane! Cuz there's so much awaiting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all have been in my thoughts ALL day! I cannot wait to hear about the first time you look into Judah's eyes, breath his sweet scent, and kiss those beautiful cheeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have all been in my prayers!! Can't wait to meet your son. Love you!! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!!!

    Praise the Lord Jesus for safe travel! Have a fabulous time with your new son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see pics of your family together!! I will have to check from Zim! No other way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really thinking of you! I am so anxious to hear all about your trip and to see the baby....He is so beautiful. I know you have cried a river of tears!!!(of joy of course) Remember this one-from my life experience, there is NO better day than the day you see your child for the first time. The love is incredibly instant and something that only a parent can experience. Love Always, Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear updates! We love y'all!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete