Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Play Dough


Toddlers eat play dough. Which is why I've been waiting to present it to Judah. I was planning on making  J's first play dough, but he recently received some as a gift so I let him explore a few weeks ago. Can you tell he gets excited about new toys?! 


The kit included lots of fun "tools." 
We made grass.
We cut "rocks." 
And we made animals. 
The monkey was definitely his favorite. Here you can see him re-enacting "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed." :-)
Look closely and you'll see our lil' purple monkey stuck on the crib as Judah does his "monkey dance." 

And yes, the monkey eventually ended up in the bed :-)


Oh, and we also had strawberry ice cream. 
don't worry, we just "pretended." 

And Judah performed a concert with his "microphone." Love his imagination :-)

Yay! for Play Dough and another rainy-day activity! 

1 comment:

  1. Play Dough is the best!! I think we play with it 2-3 times a day. LB is obsessed with it. J looks like he had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete