Thursday, April 26, 2012

Egg Hunt-Beach Style

I did not forget about this promised "part 2" post. Our computer has just been too busy trying to crash, so we've been shopping for a new one and trying to transfer all we can over to an external hard drive. We haven't made our new purchase yet so for now (i.e., today at this very moment), our computer will turn on and boot up but honestly I probably shouldn't be blogging from it currently. However, our Spring is proving to be a busy one and I do want to continue documenting...before Summer is here and gone! Alas, this post was originally going to be much more clever. However, in the interest of time, it will mostly be just pics from our Easter Egg Hunt on the beach after church while vacationing in North Carolina (see post below). The pictures really speak for themselves. Miles of sand. Beautiful crashing waves. Endless sunshine. Two very happy toddlers. Oh yeah, and colorful plastic eggs.

I will tell you that Judah was much more interested in "digging" the eggs out of the sand with his "wand." (i.e., random light up toy stick with sports balls I bought for him at CVS for a few bucks).
He thinks it's the coolest. At one point during the hunt, he told me he was playing baseball. We try to tell him it's more like hockey, but he refuses to believe us. Baseball > hockey, according to Judah.


Anyways, if you ever get the chance~hiding and finding eggs in the sand with a gorgeous backdrop is highly recommended :-)











 All of the digging and hunting made Judah very tired. Right before this picture, he said "Night Night."

Daddy couldn't resist and joined in for a little rest time, too...

Hope to be back soon, from a shiny new Apple :-)

1 comment: