I've had oh so much on my mind lately. Race, religion, rearing (the child, that is :-)...all things I've felt I needed to write about or at least express in some way besides letting them become the scrambled eggs of my mind. Life~ and a faulty computer~ have gotten in the way. And today I've carved out some time to write and my internet is actually working for the moment :-) However, I sit here with nothing. Not that my mind is empty; quite the opposite....just jumbled and today, with a headache that won't seem to go away :-( Hey, I made an unintentional rhyme...maybe poetry is calling?
Anywho, all I can come up with to share with you today is something that has been dominating my thoughts lately...how incredibly grateful I am for my husband and my son. Our story is unique, and I would not have one without the other. And I would not have either without God's grace and divine intervention. It's so easy to get caught up in the daily grind of laundry, groceries, bills, etc.~ but lately I've been called to "be still and know that [He] is God." (Psalm 46:10) Amazing what He'll show you when you listen. He's showing me that our little family truly is a miracle, with tremendous blessings only made possible by Him.
amen!
ReplyDeleteLove this post!! Could not have said it better myself! All so true!
ReplyDelete