Hard to imagine that all I knew of my sweet boy last Mother's Day were a few pictures. Oh, what a difference a year makes! This year, I know that those wise eyes tell a story, shed crocodile tears, and sparkle of happiness. This year, I know that those beautiful lips can turn into the most contagious smile, make animal sounds, blow bubbles, and give slobbery kisses. This year, I know that those hands can drum to the beat, splash in the water, and wave bye-bye. This year, I know that those long legs can climb up pretty much anything, run like there's no tomorrow, and dance, dance, dance!
My heart is full of joy as I relish in the honor of mothering my Judah. This gift would not be possible without the amazing grace and faithfulness of our Lord Jesus and the unbelievable love and courage of Judah's birth mother. To both, I am forever grateful. Thank you for making me a Mama this year and always.
 |
Mother's Day Weekend 2011-
Thanks to my mother-in-law for capturing these sweet, candid moments! |
What a beautiful description of your son Ginger. Happy Mama's Day to you sweet friend! I love all the pictures of you two together.
ReplyDelete