Although Fall is definitely my favorite season overall, Spring is hard to beat here in North Carolina...especially went it's spent at Duke Gardens. Our little family had a wonderful time welcoming the first day of Spring last weekend in this beautiful oasis on Duke's campus. With a picnic lunch, a few toys, and near perfect weather~it was an unforgettable day!
Practicing new walking skills with Daddy (I'm obssesed with these shots-they had no idea I was snapping:-)
Bubbles with Mommy!
Meeting New Friends
Here's to one of the many places we will miss in North Carolina!
He's so beautiful Ginger. What a joy to watch him grow, discover and learn!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your weather. We got snow here last week! I can't wait for tank top and sunglasses weather!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I wanted to answer your questions about the time outs. I tried to find places in our house that had the least amount of stimulation for the time out spots. So upstairs he goes in the guest bedroom because there isn't much in there. Finding a time out spot downstairs was harder but I put him in the little hallway leading from our family room to the kitchen. I think I am going to order time-out mats. I saw them on a tv show and it seems like a good idea. When you first start it he probably won't really understand but I would always say time out very clearly and he eventually caught on that he didn't like that word. :) My friend has a 17 month old and she said he doesn't understand it at all so she doesn't find it effective. I guess it really depends on the kid. Ezra does the same thing as Judah during meal time. It's annoying!! :) My pediatrician said she thinks from age 1-2 is one of the toughest stages!! That was reassuring to me. It is like the middle school awkward years. ha! It's good to know that other people are going through it, isn't it!? Give Judah a kiss from me!