Sunday, December 5, 2010

An Unexpected First

Promise to post about Thanksgiving soon, but this morning I'm just too excited about December! And the Nix's favorite month kicked off with a weekend of snow! That's right, we got a couple of inches yesterday and it was just beautiful. Of course, it was Judah's first so we bundled him up and took him out for a bit. He seemed to be mesmerized, and he was brave and touched and tasted it!

We experienced a similar snow here last December. Here I am holding on to a street light in our neighborhood...random??
December 2009

This year's December snow was much better, as I experienced it holding on to my little man instead :-)



HAPPY DECEMBER!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Tucker was also infactuated by the snow! And can I just say how big Judah is getting!? And even cuter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete