Degrees, that is. Our little man is learning how to get where he wants to go...independently...way too soon! I really think he may be crawling any day now. Just this week, he's learned to pull his knees under him, only to slide back down to his comfortable position of cobra (for all you yogi's out there :-) after a few seconds. And it is amazing how I find him in his crib when he wakes from his naps. We don't have a video monitor so it's always a fun surprise to see where he's going to be and which way his head will be facing...and yes, sometimes it's a complete 180! Below are pics from the first time I saw that he knew how to "move." They are from a few weeks ago (I know, bad mommy) and the progression of pics will have to do, because I had the camera and not the video recorder in my hand at the time.
 |
| Why is mom always flashing this light in my eyes? |
 |
| It makes me tired |
 |
| Hey, what's back there?! |
 |
| Let's find out |
 |
| I think it's my favorite play mat |
 |
| Yes! |
 |
| I'll use the pole to help me turn around (my little problem-solver :-) |
 |
| Almost there! |
 |
| Yay! |
 |
| So tired, I'm rolling over to rest |
He is a doll baby! You are such a good mom!!! I hope you are enjoying every minute! Miss you tons!! Casey Lloyd
ReplyDeletehe is getting so big!!!! he will be crawling soon...time to babyproof!
ReplyDeleteHe's so sweet Ginger! Give him a squeeze and a kiss for me!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I just stumbled across your blog tonight~ my husband and I live with our three sons in the small town of Edenton, NC.. i was excited to see y'all live in NC as well! We are just beginning the process to adopt our daughter from Ethiopia! I would LOVE to chat sometime! My email is jbjjbobbitt@earthlink.net and I am also on FB. Our blog is www.bobbittblessings.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks! Bobi Bobbitt