Friday, May 24, 2013

Sugar and Spice

And everything (twice as) nice! Two baby showers in two months, and I am incredibly grateful. Still a bit surreal that we'll have a tiny angel in our home in just a few weeks.

It was wonderful to be showered in Alabama, our future place of residence:), by these sweet ladies.


I caught up with friends from high school...

And college...

And lots of little friends...


Who were great helpers :)

The whole day was just beautiful!

Let's take a closer look at that cake, shall we? It's all sugar!

And gifts galore!

Can't wait for this Bama Baby to arrive :)


And thanks to these amazing friends....

I was showered here in DC, too! Look at all this PINK!

And this spread!

I could never imagine the abundance of meaningful friendships the Lord would bless me with here in DC in just two short years. I really will miss this place. Humbled and grateful that these ladies honored me in this way.




Baby girl, we are ready for you!!!

3 comments:

  1. so super excited for y'all!!! And beautiful showers.... what a blessing to be loved by so many! Hope we get to see y'all sometime now that your in Bham!

    ReplyDelete