Since September, Judah has been saying he wants to be a "super hero." Because he doesn't really know any specific super heroes (I know his affinity for Batman, Spiderman, and Superman is fast approaching), we went pretty generic. So without further ado, I give you my favorite super hero of all....Super J!
As you can see, he's really been practicing his moves :-)
And he totally remembered the most important phrases of the night..."Trick-or-Treat" and "thank you." He thought it was the greatest.
![]() |
| Knocking with one of his best girls, Sophia. Apparently, Judah did not heed the "No Soliciting" sign at the door :-) |
Once home, it was time to take inventory.
He was allowed two pieces and he could not have been happier.
He was made just as happy at his school Halloween party because he received an iced sugar cookie. And don't you just love the hats and shirts they made?!
So here's just one last "Happy Halloweeeeeen" from our little pumpkin! We're ready for Turkeys now.





J is so precious! I just smile looking at him!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE his super hero moves! :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute!! hey, I've been meaning to tell you that my older sister, Carla, just moved to D.C. last week. I'll have to find out where they are living but I think it's somewhere near the zoo maybe...in an apartment downtown near her husband's work. I'll have to give you her contact info. She has one little boy who is Savannah's age and a baby on the way in April. I'm sure she would love to have some friends.:) I've already told her about ya'll and how cute Judah is. :):)
ReplyDelete