We were once college roomies, and I love that we still find time to see each other at least a few times per year even though we live states apart. While Nancy lives in a town in Alabama that I won't call by name...let's just say that it begins with an AU and ends with a burn...her parents still live in Cartersville and that is where the fall reunion of sorts took place. Like I've mentioned before, our sons are just 4 weeks apart so it was great to hang out and watch Judah and Braylen play. Saturday, we had an amazing lunch with Nancy's family (thanks Meme and O!) at Barnsley Gardens. Notice Judah has graduated to a high chair now...such a big boy :-)
Following the lunch, we decided to try our own little fall photo shoot with the boys. Although chilly, it was a very beautiful day. Here I am loving on my little man in preparation for the photo shoot.
Some of my favorite shots of the day...
| Happy Judah! |
| Pensive Judah |
Sad the lighting isn't so great for this one...we were battling one fierce sun that day...
but love this one of the boys.
During the shoot, there was an entertaining game of paci tug-o-war.
Braylen won.
Judah got him back later by smacking him to the ground.
They made up in the end.
Later that evening despite an Alabama loss to LSU, Nancy was still trying to convince the boys to attend The University of Alabama. The title of this book (Judah's new favorite) is "I Want to Go to Alabama."
Roll Tide Anyway!
Stay-tuned for Part 3 of our tour. We're headed to the Music City and the Bluegrass State next week!
Precious! I need a copy of that book to read daily to Libby since her Daddy teaches her dirty words like, "War Eagle" Sigh.
ReplyDeleteThe boys are adorable! Enjoyed the pictures. :)
E gave him the stiff arm!
ReplyDelete