Although I'm not terribly fond of the term, "play date," that truly is what commenced last week...my friend and I set a date for our boys to meet and "play." Friend and co-worker,
Alison Bernard, recently adopted a baby boy from Ethiopia. In fact, we were in Ethiopia meeting our boys (who are just one month apart, by the way) at the same time this past summer! We used different agencies and as you have read, our "free" time in Ethiopia was limited, so unfortunately Alison and I did not get to meet up while in Ethiopia. I'm embarrassed to say that it has taken us three months to plan this "date," but hey--we're both new moms so we've been pretty busy :-) Anyways, Judah had so much fun with his new friend, Truman. There was hair pulling and toy stealing (by Judah only), but we think fun was had by all! I mean seriously, are these not the two cutest babies you've ever seen?! Yep, that's my Judah eating his truck :-)
Post-cuteness Epilogue #1 :
What are the chances that your desktop computer and your camera are broken at the same time?! Pretty sure it's slim chances, but I happen to be included in those odds. Anyways, because of faulty equipment I am super behind on my blogging. There has been lots of October excitement for Judah that mommy has yet to capture in our little electronic journal here...a trip to Alabama to meet his aunt, uncle, cousins, Pop, great-grandparents, and BFFs; a trip to the pumpkin patch; lots of new foods he's tasted for the first time--the list goes on and on.
Our computer is up and running now (for the moment) and our camera is currently at the Canon Service Center with plans to return home (fixed, I hope!) in about a week. Anyways, I've had to rely on my old camera as well as other people to take pictures and send to me--so bear with me, I hope to catch up soon!
Epilogue #2 (with more cuteness): Our little man is now 7 months old! Happy Birthday BooBoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment