Wednesday, March 3, 2010

6 months!

The good news is that today marks 6 months since we've been on the wait list for a referral! The not-so-good news is that we're still waiting. Adoptive parents have told us that the first 6 months on the wait list tend to pass quickly. Fortunately, this has been true for us. After the 6 month mark, however, we're told that the wait gets tough and there is a noticeable difference in how the time passes. Please pray that patience and peace will abound in the Nix household. We are getting really excited about meeting Baby E and hope that day comes sooner rather than later!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying friend. I can't wait to meet Baby E either! :) Praying He'll use this time. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're right behind you on the wait list. Tomorrow will mark 6 months of waiting for us! It's feeling a little harder to wait, but we're excited, too. Hang in there! I'll look forward to seeing who God places in your family!

    ReplyDelete